Demand Planner - £35k - Cardiff
This company, a leading supplier of innovative medical equipment are looking to recruit a Demand Planner who will be tasked with the control of the materials, planning and inventory flow.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 37 hour working week
- The loading and control of the Manufacturing Orders via MRP System
- Release material via works orders in line with the demands generated via the MRP System.
- Liaise with Stores Department to ensure the timely issuing of kits.
- Coordinate the storage and transfer of materials / products to and from the external storage facility.
- Liaise with Production Department for the replenishment of material.
- Closing Manufacturing Orders as required.
- Maintenance of the planning criteria for all make items in the ERP system to enable Finished Goods stock replenishment.
- Create the kit list for engineering.
- Liaise with production manager on resource availability.
- Inventory management
- Bills of Material
- MRP knowledge essential
- Good communication skills essential
- Computer literacy including Microsoft packages is essential (Excel)
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search