Role - Civil Project Engineer
Location - Scotland (Preferably Glasgow / Perth / Inverness / Aberdeen)
Start Date - ASAP
Duration - 6 Months + Possible Extension
Rates - £550+ D.O.E Daily Rate Inside IR35 via Umbrella
Clearance Level - BPSS
The key duties and responsibilities for the Civil Project Engineer are as follows:
- Responsible for Civil Engineering delivery on assigned projects of typical capital value £200M - £2B.
- Promote and manage safety within assigned projects through the implementation of CDM procedures and safety in design. Fulfilling the role of Designer or Principal Designer under CDM.
- Responsible for defining scope and managing budgets for embedded engineering consultants and project driven engineering consultancy services.
- Provide technical input for your specialist discipline as well as interfacing with other technical and project functions to ensure a coordinated approach to project delivery and identification and resolution of key risks.
- May have functional responsibility in specialist discipline for Engineers and for consultants. May need to coordinate the resourcing of engineers from other disciplines, subject to the scale of the project.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Degree in appropriate engineering discipline (preferably CEng or working towards this).
- Knowledge and experience of Energy or Networks industries are preferable.
- Good technical knowledge of industry standards and specifications, and technical specifications, and how to determine applicability of relevant standards.
- In depth understanding of CDM Regulations.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner to facilitate decision making by senior management.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search