Carbon60 are currently looking for a Electrical Fitter to work for a large engineering company based in Aberdeen. This position is on a temporary basis with the prospect of going permanent.
This Electrical Fitter position will be working with a company that offer a wide range of innovative and high-quality mechanical engineering component and logistics services.
Duties include but not limited to:
- You will use your experience and skills to meet the needs of our customers in some of the below areas
- Testing of AC/DC electrical motor winding.
- Correct use of burnout techniques
- Detailing of AC/DC motor windings
- Rewinding of same.
- Connection and Testing of Windings.
- Impregnation and Stoving methods
- Use of specialist tools
- Previous Electrical Fitter experience
- Electrical qualifications Level 3 NVQ or equivilant
- Experience of both AC and DC winding, although just AC would be considered.
- You will be confident in carrying out fitting task as well as winding
- The safety of you and your colleagues is your priority above all others.
This Electrical Fitter position offers standard Monday - Friday working hours. We are looking to start interviews immediately.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search