Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a large engineering company who currently have over 200 sites across the UK and Ireland. We are looking for a Customer Operations Advisor to join their team in Malton.
We are looking for a stores / warehouse experienced individual to join the Malton team. This position plays a key part in developing and maintaining the relationship our clients has with their customers.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Stores operative responsibilities on site with the customer
- Receiving, checking, ordering, and issuing of parts, dealing with customer stock requests,
- Effective ordering of stock items and planning for maintenance breaks - client system and EoS.
- Being initial and key point of contact for the customer
- Responding to client enquiries and requests - Non-stock, across multiple vendors.
- Keep order expediting up to date.
- Stock checking - counting stock as appropriate following a yearly, monthly or weekly plan. Accurately enter data using customer's computer system. Check for accuracy in shelf to sheet correlation. Analyse results and correct any discrepancies.
- You're driven by the thought of delivering customer service excellence onsite with some of the most recognised names in industry
- Previous experience in similar positions.
- Good Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer literate.
This Customer Operations Advisor position is on a 3 week rotating shift pattern. You will be required to work a Saturday shift every 4 weeks.
- Week 1: 05:30am - 14:00pm | Monday - Friday
- Week 2: 09:00am - 17:30pm | Monday - Friday
- Week 3: 08:00am - 16:30pm | Tuesday - Friday
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Carbon60 Fareham where one our consultants will be more than happy to speak with you.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search