CU are a specialised contractor that offers a full suite of services to several key sectors including Utilities, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering and Traffic Management and are looking for a Plant Fitter to join the team in Inverness. As a Plant Fitter you will be reporting to the Transport Manager and will be responsible for the maintenance, inspection, repair and testing of the Company's plant and equipment.Key Responsibilities:
- To maintain, inspect, repair and test GCU's plant and equipment and have working knowledge of fault diagnosis
- Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to DVSA inspection manual standards
- Carry out fault diagnosis on complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Prepare and present vehicles for 6 weekly inspections and annual MOT inspections
- Experience of small plant repair would be advantageous such as Whacker Plates, Mini diggers
You will need:
- HGV trained,
- HGV licence category C minimum
- previous experience working in a relevant Fitter / Technician role.
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search