Carbon 60 are looking to recruit a cleaning supervisor for it leading facilities management company based in the Barrow area. This role is expected to last a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of a permanent position
The team will service all main site accommodation and some satellite accommodation. The cleaning team will compromise of a full time Supervisor, full time and part time Cleaners. The Cleaning Supervisor will be expected to interact with client staff during their working day and when conducting service audits. The Cleaning Supervisor will also be expected to interact closely with other service delivery teams.
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the procedures, systems and resources necessary for delivering cleaning on site
- Manage the teams to ensure the contracted services are delivered to the agreed contract specification and standards
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified
- Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special cleans, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
- Take responsibility for managing and monitoring window cleaning contractor, to ensure service delivery reviewing risk assessments and method statements and completing a limitation of access before work commences
- Support Facilities Manager at regular contract review meetings with service contractors and suppliers
- Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
- Comply with all statutory Regulations and company instructions
- Ensure data is collated and monthly KPI reports are produced for presentation to the Facilities Manager
- Take responsibility for managing budget allocation for nominated areas of responsibilities, reporting and investigating any variations
- Being able to manage HR issues with assistance from the Facilities Manager and Personnel Co-ordinator
- Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals
- We require a driven, confident and competent person to lead the cleaning teams
- Covering the gap from 09:00 - 15:00 before the main bulk of the cleaning staff start their shift.
- The successful candidate will be able to direct staff and the afternoon/evening supervisor with tasks to be completed in their general day to day activities.
Standard working hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday with a 30 min daily unpaid break
Pay rate is £12.91ph PAYE
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search