IQA Elecnor are looking for a Graduate Project Manager to join their team in Newcastle. As a Graduate Project Manager you will be trained, mentored and coached by an excellent team at IQA. You will contribute to the team by providing assistance and support to the Project Manager and Operational business units on matters relating to all project management.
- Review work carried out by operatives and update progress documentation to reflect daily work done
- Produce as built documentation
- Review and produce a report of photos received from operatives to make sure quality is adhered to standard and photos have been taken to produce as built
- Prepare detailed reports for all projects
- Prepare reports as required by operational managers / Project Manager
You will need:
- Engineering (MEng degree)
- Previous experience of similar role preferred
This is an exciting opportunity and if you have the skills and would like to build a career in project management please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search