Pontypool or surrounding area
Salary: £26,264 + a range of other benefits
Permanent | Full Time - 37 Hour week
Could you be our next Highway Electrician to join the team?
In a typical day, you could expect to be.
- Installing and maintaining street lighting apparatus and furniture, this could be streetlights, signposts, or signs.
- Taking part in diagnosing faults, and fixing faulty equipment if needed
- Changing, maintaining, and testing of equipment to prevent any future issues.
- Ensuring we deliver outstanding service to our clients and the public.
- Operating a mobile elevated working platform
- Working to strict safety guidelines and regulations
- Electrical background and will have completed an apprenticeship achieving an NVQ Level 3 along with AM2, City and Guilds 2391 qualifications.
- It would be a benefit if you have a good knowledge of the 18th Edition.
- Comfortable working in adverse conditions
- Comfortable working at height.
- Drivers licence
- We would look for you to hold IPAF/PASMA working at heights training
- Completion of a G39 Electrical Safety in the planning, installation, commissioning and maintenance of public lighting and other street furniture training Course
- An HGV Class 2 Licence
We can however support the right candidate to achieve any level of industry training/qualifications they may not have the desirable requirements
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search