Carbon60 are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join an asteemed client of ours based in Axminster. This position is on a contract basis with the prospect of going perm.
Our client is a leading pump manufacturer with sites across the UK and Republic of Ireland. This position is based at one of their largest distribution sites which is based in Axminster.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Use hauliers booking system to book UK transport
- Organise transportation agencies and transport companies to meet customer demands.
- Be involved with service improvements and also come up with ways to reduce costings.
- Working with the warehouse teams to ensure all delivery/ collection schedules are in order, to avoid any issues
- Coordinate customer deliveries.
- Deal with any transport claims and issues
- Arrangement of import and export, along with the necessary customs paperwork
- Experience of working in a logistics environment
- Knowledge of transport booking systems and freight methods
- Competent in excel.
- Excellent people, communication and negotiation skills
- Provide internal and external customers with a level of service that shows the departments as a premier service at all times.
- Provide good results from performance and provide stability and change when required
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join to diverse and ever growing company. This contract position has the prospect of going permanent. This position offers Monday - Friday working hours.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Please provide the position and location you are enquiring about along with a copy of your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search