We are seeking an experienced Senior Coordinator to join the Kier team. An experienced project coordinator or junior project manager with experience working in a telecommunications company in a similar capacity would be an ideal candidate.
Location: Gloucester office or Basingstoke office
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience the level of experience
- Manage the delivery of technical site infrastructure projects in accordance with the required level of quality, time, cost, and stakeholder needs.
- Ensure that the required quality, time, cost, and stakeholder needs are met when delivering network infrastructure builds.
- Responsible to complete all platform migrations utilising the newly deployed technical site infrastructure & network infrastructure in time to align with the overall site exit plan.
- Establish and maintain the required delivery control and visibility including the creation and management of the required project plans, trackers, issues, risks, resources, change, cost documentation, and records.
- Forge strong relationships with Internal delivery teams and partner teams.
You will need:
- Project Management experience in a telecoms environment.
- Understanding of Fibre, Access, and Core networks
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Previous experience working within a telecommunication provider
- Knowledge or accreditation in Programme, or Project Management
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company that invest in you, in return for your hard work you will get a competitive salary and a benefits package that you can tailor to suit your need. You will also receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays which increases with length of service, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan) and many more different benefits.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search