ELECTRICAL PROJECT TECHNICIANCarbon60 are looking to hire an Electrical Project Technician for a leading contracting business who specialise in large scale Electrical Projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a multinational company with a permanent contract and with the excellent training and development, as well as a generous benefits package.ROLE: Electrical Project TechnicianSALARY: £36,825 per annum Plus Company Van and Fuel Card.JOB TYPE: PermanentLOCATION: working predominantly within the Essex area. Office based in Colchester.HOURS: Full time Monday to FridayBENEFITS:
- 26 days of holidays plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension contribution rate of 6%.
- Comprehensive life insurance.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Access to "Perks online".
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- Supervising a team of Operatives (including sub or preferred contractors) by applying quality procedures, safe working practices and effective planning.
- Ensure completion of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for customer interface for scoping, solution development, estimating, quoting and delivery of projects <£20k.
- Promotion of positive Health and Safety culture
- Purchase and delivery of materials and equipment
- Optimal resource allocation and utilisation
- Project Documentation Reviews
- Mobilisation, site set-up and execution of on-site installation works.
- Delivery of on-the-job training
- Act as a site contact for the client/ client's representative
THE SUCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Experience in delivering/supervising multidisciplinary electrical and/or mechanical projects.
- Understanding of basic design principles.
- NICEIC Qualifying Supervisor or qualified to City and Guilds 2391.
- 18th Edition
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification or equivalent.
- Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) - accreditation of qualifications and experience.
- Authorised Person (AP) - Electrical and/or Mechanical.
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Paloma Lopez on 02920731187 or send CV via application.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search