ELECTRICAL TECHNICIANCarbon60 are looking to hire an Electrical Technician for a leading contracting business who specialise in large scale Electrical Projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a multinational company with a permanent contract and with the excellent training and development, as well as a generous benefits package.ROLE: Electrical TechnicianSALARY: £29,894 - £31,658 + van + fuel card + all PPE & tools provided.JOB TYPE: PermanentLOCATION: working predominantly within the Essex area. Office based in Colchester.HOURS: Full time, Monday to FridayBENEFITS:
- 26 days of holidays plus Bank Holidays.
- Pension contribution rate of 6%.
- Comprehensive life insurance.
- Free eye test vouchers.
- Access to "Perks online".
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- Carry out electrical installation and/or servicing & maintenance work without immediate supervision in a safe, efficient and economical manner in accordance with the current edition of BS: 7671.
- Commission and Test Electrical systems & equipment.
- Set out jobs from drawings and specifications and establish the requirements of a project.
- Where appropriate, undertake day-to-day on-job training of Apprentices, Adult Trainees and others.
THE SUCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A pass in the City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 or 2351 or 2330 levels 2 and 3 or approved equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation and/or servicing & maintenance Work.
- Demonstrated competence and obtained a suitable qualification.
- City and Guilds 2382 qualification in the current edition of BS:7671.
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Paloma Lopez on 02920731187 or send CV via application.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search