Regional Hard Service FM Manager - Southampton/London£55,000 plus the option of a company car or car allowance (£5000). You will also have access to a suite of excellent benefits.We have an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced hard services facilities professional to join our team and provide technical operational oversight to our prestigious client's high-end corporate offices in Southampton and London. You will provide technical direction and support to the Hard Services Teams to ensure that all activities are delivered in line with the Contract, Safe Systems of Work, and industry best practice. If you have a passion for customer service, the ability to lead by example and motivate your team to always deliver a service to exceptionally high standards then we would like to hear from you. The Ideal Candidate will have a strong background in hard services and previous experience of leading planned and reactive maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical services in corporate environments.
- To take ownership and maintain the Compliance Matrix for applicable sites, ensuring that the compliance status is kept up to date and accurate with clear action plans in place to resolve any issues.
- To provide updates on the delivery of Technical Services as required, to senior members of the Client Team. Summarising potentially complex technical updates into pertinent key points to enable the appropriate business response.
- To collaborate with the Workplace Managers for Southampton and London to ensure a joined up IFM approach to the delivery of FM Services. Deputising for the Southampton WPM as required.
- To provide oversight on Quotes for variable works to ensure the proposed works demonstrate the appropriate technical and value for money solution.
- To oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Services Teams, including scheduling, training & development, and performance reviews of staff
- To make use of available data and reporting tools to progressively optimise the Technical Services Delivery including Plant performance and reliability, Energy efficiency, Out of Hours vs In Hours activities.
- Supporting Building Shutdowns and complex/critical out of hours works
- Coordinating the delivery of the technical services as part of a broader IFM solution in collaboration with the Workplace Managers for Southampton & Senator House.
- Providing accurate, concise, and timely communication to Senior Clients of often complex technical issues.
- Demonstrating continuous improvement in the delivery of the Technical Services to avoid business interruptions to the client and provide value for money
You will also have:
- A NEBOSH or IOSH Safety Qualification(essential)
- Previous experience working as an AP/CP Electrical (desirable)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong influencing skills
Don't wait, apply today for this opportunity that offers amazing career development opportunities. For further information please call Alina 07392932922
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search