Internal Recruitment Business PartnerAbout the jobOur client is a control and automation systems integrator. They operate from 11 offices in the UK and employ 250 people. They are part of a major engineering and construction group; a £12.5 billion organisation.We are looking for someone who has a genuine passion for seeing a vacancy and filling it with the right person and is motivated in building an in-depth and live understanding of the automation recruitment sector so we can proactively approach our recruitment needs. The individual needs to have an interest and excitement towards supporting our business units to ensure we are at full operating requirements with an outstanding workforce.The right individual will join our Perimeter Team, currently made up of: Director, Operations Manager, SHEQ Manager, Finance Manager, HR Manager and Communications.You may currently be in the recruitment sector but will recognise and value the opportunity to really belong and be part of something special. Here you can put your skills and experience to work on behalf of the actual employer and because you also belong here, you will do so with an intimate knowledge and understanding of the recruitment needs as well as the culture on offer.Salary: £Competitive + Bonus + Pension + 25 days holidayLocation: Birmingham, however, 10 other locations across the UK that could be considered as base locationsThe individual will be expected to travel to our various sites occasionally and as business requires.Reporting to: Perimeter DirectorThe RoleTo take responsibility for the complete recruitment lifecycle for activities, including delivering an end-to-end recruitment service using best practice methods, whilst continuing to improve staff attraction strategies and continue to drive costs down.Key Objectives
- Ensure the recruitment strategy delivers an efficient and professional service, with demonstrable and measurable results, to meet the Company's needs at minimum cost.
- Develop and reinforce the employment brand, establishing and managing the internal recruitment service for both internal and external recruitment and building a range of assessment tools to help identify the best skills and behaviours.
- Champion the recruitment process and ensure that all recruitment activities are planned, executed, and consistently delivered to the highest standards.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline in line with all the individual business unit requirements.
- Assure compliance with legal and company recruitment policies and procedures and ensure the Company is protected against risk.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to formulate and action a strategy targeting apprentice, internship, and graduate routes.
- The ability to remain confidential
- High personal standards with excellent attention to detail and presentation of work
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, able to plan and anticipate requirements
- An effective communicator with the confidence, influence, and interpersonal skills to build productive working relationships
- Self-starting, able to work on own initiative and prioritise a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to take ownership of issues and see through to resolution whilst understanding when to escalate if required
- A strong team player, committed to supporting the team when necessary
- Analytical thinking and problem solving at a detailed level
- Excellent listening and questioning skills together with an ability to influence and negotiate
Technical Skills And Experience
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills with a sound working knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Experienced and innovative recruiter, with strong skills in candidate attraction and a proven record of hiring via direct contact, for example search led recruitment process, Linked In etc.
- Track record of successfully managing recruitment campaigns, conducing senior level assessments, recruitment experience gained in a fast-paced environment, innovative approach to recruitment methodology
- Genuine interest in recruitment and selection methods, best practice, and improvement initiatives
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search