Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Bias - Manufacturing/FM - Portsmouth - £35k plus excellent benefits
This company, a world leading supplier/manufacturer within the Aerospace sector, require a Maintenance Engineer, Electrical bias to be based at their site in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation who are experiencing significant growth and can take your career to the next level.
Salary: £35k, plus excellent benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30am - 4:15pm, with every second Friday a non-working day
You will take responsibility for providing planned and reactive support for all site wide manufacturing and facilities related equipment, ensuring optimum performance levels are maintained through maximising and enhancing process and equipment efficiencies and capabilities.
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance, Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Apply the Maintenance Engineering steps of the Global Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Program.
- Develop program to reduce/prevent/eliminate asset failures.
- Coordinate and manage the Condition Based and Predictive Maintenance program - thermography, oil analysis, vibration, ultrasonic, etc.
- Work with Planner to implement and maintain preventive maintenance program.
- Ensure maintainability of new installations.
- Conduct forensic and Root Cause Failure Analysis of asset failures.
- Perform inspections of adjustments, parts, part replacements, overhauls.
- Maintain and analyse equipment data and history records to predict maintenance needs.
- Completed apprenticeship in Electrical/Electronic Engineering OR ONC/HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience of technical expertise in Maintenance/Facilities Engineering within a manufacturing environment
- Good Mechanical Understanding
- Experience of Continuous improvement and LEAN methodologies and proven change agent
- Experience of working on complex technical projects in global organisations
- Experience in Building Services would be an advantage
- Proven structured Problem Solving experience.
- Knowledge of working with PLC's/CMMS would be a distinct advantage
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search