Your new roleOur client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team for 25 weeks as a multi-skilled operative with a high skill level in both carpentry and plumbing. You'll be working around the Winchester, Basingstoke, Portsmouth & Gosport areas.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- To carry out plumbing and carpentry on the Day to day response repairs in our properties, in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that all works are completed to the satisfaction of our customers.
- To achieve quality in carrying out plumbing and carpentry work and that you comply with our health and safety policies and statutory legislation.
- To provide technical advice, support, or guidance to other departments joint surveys.
- To work with our colleagues as part of a multi-disciplinary team where appropriate providing support where needed in the interests of effective and efficient services and in particular the contract teams.
What is on offer
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contributions of up to 10%
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Then we'd love to hear from you!
If you have any questions please contact me on
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search