Business Development Manager (Events) Location: London Salary: up to £45,000 + commission + bonus + benefitsWe are looking for an experienced Business Development manager with a proven track record in the events/meetings/conference space to join a large multi-national company with excellent credentials in the industry. This role is predominantly new business development with small amount of account management.About the job:
- Achieve defined sales objectives and targets through a targeted sales plan and proactive management of key account performance.
- Carry out pro-active sales activity in London to drive sales into the portfolio of venues.
- Work with the wider team to execute a sales strategy to drive growth and provide customers with a motivating and exemplary sales experience.
- Seek every opportunity to sell the venue portfolio, thinking creatively and generating new ideas, in order to grow the business.
- Work with the sales & marketing team to create and execute a tactical sales plan for London.
- Conduct cultivation events and sales presentations.
- Be an active part of the London events market and community and attend such events to promote the business.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Strong experience in a proactive new business development role.
- Excellent knowledge of the Events Market.
- Proven success in achieving sales targets.
- Strong personal industry networking including corporates and agencies.
- Excellent client relationship building skills.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search