ROLE: Building SurveyorPAY RATE: £20 Per Hour JOB TYPE: Contract (Minimum 6 Months) LOCATION: GrimsbyHOURS: Monday to Friday Days THE ROLE
- Provide design and technical support to building construction projects.
- Design of projects through site visits and the development of plans and specifications to deliver the requirements identified in the clinical assessment.
- Assist with providing technical advice and guidance on domestic property and/or DFG construction projects.
- Assist in the development of briefs, specifications, scopes of work and any other technical information to contribute to the delivery of DFG schemes, procurement, and client's briefings.
- Assist to manage, as part of your development minor works and property construction projects, utilising the project management process
- Deliver all works in compliance with Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) standards and policies in line with ISO 45001 (Health & Safety), 14001 (Environmental) & ISO 9001 (Quality)
- Advise on feasibility options on minor projects or small elements of major projects and present recommendations where required to the Project Leader.
- Provide weekly, written progress reports to the Project Leader making note of defects and contract variations; recommend remedial action as necessary.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Experience in a building design or maintenance environment with experience in a variety of property construction projects
- IT skills and experience of working with database systems are essential in ensuring an effective service.
- An understanding of relevant legislation and regulations
- Experience and qualification in Auto CAD/2D & 3D
- Experience of CDM Regulations 2015 WClerk of works
- Qualified to HNC level building studies or surveying, or a relevant equivalent is desirable.
- Extensive experience in a building construction environment is essential and experience of site supervision or leading teams an advantage.
If you would like to grow your experience joining a company that aspires to develop every employee to reach their full potential contact Bert on 02920731187 or send CV via application
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search