Carbon 60 are looking for a Project Manager to be based in London with our trusted partner, on a 6 month contract basis. You will be Supervising a floor fit out in a high-profile high rise government building, alongside 4 other Project Managers, who are each assigned their own floor.
Our client is a leading fit out company which is part of a large multi-disciplinary main contractor in UK. The client delivers vital projects across a range of sectors including health, education, highways, justice, defence, aviation, water and environment.
As a UK regional contractor, they provide specialist design and build capabilities and are experienced at project management and integrating all aspects of a project.
Overall responsibility for the management and success of the project, including customer relations, health and safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost/value of operations.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervising whole floor through multi-phase fit out.
- Leading regular site meetings with project team.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures.
- Conducting regular site safety checks.
- Ensuring the project runs to program and to budget.
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems.
- Ensuring the project team comply with the Companies Business Management System.
- Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability.
- Maintaining effective long-term relationships with the customer and their representatives/advisers.
- Providing aftercare services to the customer.
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of Company strategy and policies for Sustainability, Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental, Training & Development etc and acting as an exemplar of the Company culture and values.
- Monitoring, supporting, mentoring, and counselling members of the project team in their personal development.
- Seeking and developing on going continuous improvement.
- Weekly review of progress against Target Programme.
- Ensure that short term programmes prepared and agreed with supply chain.
- Attendance at monthly CVR meetings.
- Keeping good records - Diaries, Labour Returns, Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Reporting to site-based Project Lead
- * Experience - Comprehensive project site management experience gained over a sustained period
- * Fit out experience on high value / high-profile projects (relevant sector)
- * Experience working on live sites / in occupied buildings
- * Experience of project planning
- * Experienced and competent in using Asta Power Project (desirable)
- * High level of leadership and management skills (desirable)
- * SC security clearance is advantageous
- * Strong leadership and people management skills
- * Technical knowledge and experience
- * Commercial and financial awareness
- * Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a range of people
- * Ability to plan and organise resources in order to meet tight deadlines
- * Customer/Client focus
- * NEC Experience required
DBS & BPSS
£300 - £350 per day all inclusive
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search