Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Fleet and Property Manager for a large electrical contracting company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values their staff and encourages progression and development for each employee.Location: Any UK Location - HybridSalary: £50,000 plus car allowance and benefitsThe Role:
- Responsible for managing Fleet of 1200 vehicles including company and grey fleet cars and well as commercial vehicles such as MEWPs.
- Manage the company's property portfolio including offices and depots across the UK and Ireland.
- Overseeing the efficient management of business needs for maintenance and repair of vehicles and property to ensure they are in good working order, including all vehicle and property inspections.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase efficiently and reduce costs related to fleet and property management.
- Planning managing and reporting on budgets related to fleet and property management.
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven experience in fleet and property management, with a strong understanding of best practices
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex issues.
- The ability to initiate, plan, coordinate, execute and close-down a project to agreed objectives and timescales.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search