Electrical Engineer - Bridgwater, England- £38,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Are you an enthusiastic Electrical Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest facilities management companies in the UK based at one of their prestigious clients' sites in Bridgwater, England.
Location: - Bridgwater, England
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 5:00pm
- Record and keep logs of inspection records and remedial work
- Undertake electrical repairs and installations
- Ensure all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition with health and safety
- Report any defects at the time-of-service visit
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and ensure awareness of all safety procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- 18th Edition
- Must hold a Full UK driving license
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 3 C&G 2360/2330 or equivalent
- Inspection and Testing C+G 2391
- Full, clean driving license
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search