An excellent opportunity has arisen from one of our well-established blue-chip clients, who are a leading global industrial and energy company, with a strong presence in all five continents. They are currently seeking to hire a HR Generalist to support their UK Operations
The is a fixed term contract for 12 months with the potential to turn into a permanent role. It would be predominantly office based from their UK head office in central London and represents an excellent opportunity to join a true global leader.
We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to support our UK operations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide HR expertise and support for both our employees and managers across the country.
- Provide guidance and expertise in all employee relations matters local legislation, HR practice and cultural norms for the Italian context.
- Manage Full-Cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, extending offers, etc.).
- Manage recruitment budgets.
- Support of the full employee lifecycle including onboarding new staff members, to include staff inductions and exiting staff members.
- Carrying out local administrative tasks in connection with all standard HR processes in the employee lifecycle
- Management and maintenance of personnel files and records (SAP, Excel, and Share Drive)
- Maintain department records and reports on all HR matters including budget and headcount.
- Coordinate and/or support through external payroll agency the preparation of elements for monthly pay-run
- Review, develop & renew all HR policies & procedures making sure they up to date with current legislation.
- Ensure HR compliance with employment laws and regulations in UK.
- Being responsible for immigration matters and manage issuing.
- General HR admin work which includes but is not limited to preparing and amending HR database and documents (such as employment contracts, job descriptions and other employment documentation), off boarding, first point of contact for employees on HR or welfare matters, coordinate with local payroll for monthly inputs, ensuring all employee records are updated)
- Provide input for development and use of HR metrics, data, work processes, systems, and tools, as required.
Here's What You'll Need:
- Relevant HR qualification or equivalent
- Experience in working with recruitment agencies.
- Extensive experience working within HR role ideally in a standalone capacity.
- SAP (HRIS) knowledge is an additional asset.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience as HR Professional in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of the employment law
- Happy to be office based.
- Hands-on approach
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search