Finance Administrator - Facilities Management - Hertfordshire - £25K Pro rata
Are you an experienced Finance Administrator looking for a Fixed Term Contract for 4-6 Months?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' contracts based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Salary: £25k pro rata
Hours of work: 7.5 hours a day, Monday to Friday (Must be flexible with working hours)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Contract Length: 4 - 6 months (Potential for extension)
- Be the single point of contact between operations and central finance for goods receipting materials and services provided by third party suppliers.
- The matching of goods receipts and supplier invoices where queried or on hold by the Accounts Payable team
- Manage invoice processing activities working with Purchasing Teams.
- Preparation of Invoicing reports to all Support Services stakeholders
- Assist with management of financial administration and transaction processing, including customer billing, in accordance with Group Accounting Policy and procedures.
- Conduct reconciliations frequently on numerous activities.
The successful person:
- Contract based finance and accounts payable experience preferred (but not essential)
- Good working spreadsheet (Excel) knowledge
- Experience of accounting and finance systems preferable (but not essential)
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable approach to query resolving.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search