Project Engineer (Fire Systems) - Full-Time Permanent Role based in Berkshire
The position is a full-time permanent position in Berkshire a great opportunity for career progression
- £45,000 PA
- Mon to Fri - 37 hours a week
- 9-day fortnight - Every other Friday off
- Willingness to undertake SC Clearance
- Control all matters relating to Health & Safety, Environment, Technical and Statutory requirements including CDM regulations, and always ensure compliance
- Liaise with on-site commercial/technical/operational management to comply with company procedures
- Preparation of programs, method statements, risk assessments, and company local procedures as well as LPCB/BRE LPS1014 documentation
- Provide accurate and timely contract information used to progress works both in terms of the program and additional cost
- Preparation and presentation of Client Contract Reports
- Maintain accurate project administration files and costs (financial records).
- Prepare information for project files to include all LPCB/BRE LPS1014 and specific documentation from design certification through to Handover
All applicants must have the following:
- Proven and extensive experience in project delivery or a similar role
- Technical expertise, qualifications, or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of Fire detection and alarm projects
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and safe working practices
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
- SMSTS Construction Management qualification
- Prince II or equivalent qualification/experience
- Willingness to obtain an SC clearance
- A full UK Driving Licence is required
£45,000 - 37 hours a week - Berkshire - Full-time Permanent role - Every other Friday of
All candidates must be happy to start work ASAP and be looking for a long-term role
This fantastic opportunity is ideal for an experienced Project Engineer with vast experience in a similar role, based in the Berkshire area.
Application by CV - Please remember to include your telephone number on your CV so we can call you
To apply for this position Please call Laurie on 02920 731187
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search