Electrical Technician - Facilities Management - Stevenage, Hertfordshire - £40,500 Plus Excellent Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK, based at one of their prestigious client's sites in Stevenage.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Hours of Work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch
Salary: £40,500 Plus Excellent Benefits
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Carry our minor electrical works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Contract Supervisor.
- To partake on call out roster.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in an Electrical Engineering Discipline.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g., time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems.
- Hold 18th Edition C&G
- Experience working in a Building Services environment is essential.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search