Multiskilled Facilities Engineer (Mechanical) Location: Plymouth International Business Park, Plymouth, Devon Salary: £21 p/hOur Worldwide, successful client are offering a great opportunity to join their expanding team covering their precious sites. Our clients' employees are their greatest asset, and they NEED to expand their team with reliable, experienced, hands-on individuals who like a challenge.Length of assignment: ASAP for 2 months- moving from temp to perm.Hours of work: Flexible between 0800-1700 / 0700-1600 / 0600-1500/12.00-20.00Role:
- Maintaining facilities throughout the establishment ensuring a safe working environment
- Provide general mechanical/ HVCA/Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Routine tasks and PPM schedules
- Reports completed and handheld device updates are to a high standard and include all required information.
- Response to breakdowns and completes effective repair.
- Ensuring all KPI's and SLA are met.
- Carry out condition-based monitoring surveys.
- Carry out minor new works installations and testing.
- Deliver a high standard service to customer to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Must have been time served apprentice engineer or hold a C&G, BTEC or Level 3 in a Mechanical discipline.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Must hold UK Driving License
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search