Carbon60 require 9 Steel Erectors to start on an Industrial site near Southampton.
You will be responsible for:
- Utilizing your experience in medium to heavy engineering work.
- Reading and interpreting engineering General Arrangements (GAs) and detailed drawings.
- Conducting installations of new equipment.
- Adhering to the highest safety standards throughout all tasks.
- Operating plant equipment such as MEWP, Loadall, Slinger banksman.
Requirements CSCS Card NVQ IPAF DBS (Cost will be reimbursed) Working Hours: 44 hours a week Mon to Thurs
- Basic hours Mon-Thurs 1st 8 £19.11
- Fri 1st 6 hours £19.11
- Overtime A - Midweek & Sat 1st 4 hours £26.75
- Overtime B - Sat after 4 & Sunday £34.40
- 2nd Tier Bonus per hr worked £2.37
- Cost of Living payment £0.75
- Holiday pay is accrued weekly
- Lodge & Rail Fares paid in line with NAECI agreement.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search