Crane Service & Maintenance Engineers Mate - Facilities Management - Berkshire - £32k, plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Crane Service & Maintenance Engineers Mate, with experience in the Building Services industry?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Berkshire.
Salary: £32k plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: Wk1 Mon-Fri, Wk2 Mon-Thurs - 9-day fortnight, EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF
7:45am - 4:30pm.
- Assist the Crane Engineer to ensure that all servicing and inspections are completed in accordance with the planned schedule
- Work closely with the Crane Engineer and planner to identify task blockers at an early stage and communicate accordingly
- Maintain technical and safety standards
- Assist the Crane Engineer in producing service reports and condition reports
- Respond and work flexibly in response to equipment breakdowns
- Assist the Crane Engineer in obtaining quotes from preferred and approved suppliers for materials and labour costs
The successful person:
- Previous knowledge of engineering practises is preferred
- A minimum qualification of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of in-service inspection procedures and processes is preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety legislation associated with lifting equipment (LOLER)
- The ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Must have a full and current UK driving license.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search