Carbon60 require 20 Pipefitters to start work on a 9 month contract at Fawley. You must hold a valid CCNSG and trade papers. Prior to starting on-site you must pass a Drug & Alcohol test and hold a valid DBS (Within 3 Months) If not you will have to apply for an up to date DBS cost will be reimbursed once you start.
The Pipefitter will configure, install, fit, and maintain various piping systems, and ensure smooth operation of those systems.
- Plans, prepare, install, and maintains piping and plumbing systems composed of various materials; systems may include pipes, pressure and vacuum gauges, pipeline filters, steam traps, and strainer valves.
- Consults blueprints, work orders, schematics, or instructions; creates working procedure based on specifications.
- Gathers equipment and materials for the job.
- Weld, cut, bend, thread and fits pipes.
- Attache pipes and piping systems to walls using brackets, bracket systems, or clamps; cuts or bores holes prior to project.
- Inspects pipes, testing for pressure and leaks; reports and/or resolves problems.
- Coordinates with manager to schedule machinery maintenance, repairs, and installation to minimise disruption to operations.
- Complies with applicable safety and building codes, regulations and best practices.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of tools, which may include blowtorches, saws, pipe benders, and welding torches.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search