Mobile Electrical Engineer - Facilities Management - Aberdeen, Scotland - £38,000 Fully Expensed Van.
An Exciting opportunity and arisen to join one of the leading facilities management companies based In the UK, at one of their prestigious client sites in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Location: Scotland, Aberdeen
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 8 am to 5 pm - (40 hours a week)
Salary: £38,000 Plus Fully expensed Van
- Record and keep logs of inspection records
- Ensure all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition with health and safety
- Report any defects at the time-of-service visit
- Monitor Regular inspection procedures ( preventative maintenance program) of equipment
- Responsible for all material and equipment on board
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Maintenance inspection, fault finding
- Upgrades and installations
The Ideal Candidate:
- 17th/18th Edition
- NVQ or C&G level 3 - 2391
- Must hold a Full UK driving license
- Willingness to undertake Security Clearance
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner
- Experience in electrical installation work
- Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment; able to work at height
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search