Salary: £400-£450 per day CIS
Looking for a Quantity surveyor needed for a contract position in the Northeast of England, Teesside on a long term project based in Alloa near Dunfermline,Stirling,Falkirk and Glasgow Also, a commutable distance from Edinburgh. We are also able to provide digs for candidates.
- Understanding and negotiating project contract terms
- The ability to maintain a dialogue with relevant operational management in order to keep abreast of the status of the project's contract administration,
- Ensure that the internal reports on the projects are accurate with respect to risk, costs incurred, projection of costs, contingencies, claims, sub-contractor management, sales declared, and therefore profit declared.
- Responsible for providing end-to-end commercial management and contract administration on contracts and projects
- Proven experience within the Mechanical and Electrical sector
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in managing contractual relationships between clients, customers, and contractors.
- A comprehensive commercial understanding of contract price build-ups.
- The ability to understand and explain to non-commercial teams' complex contracts and clauses.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of NEC form of Contract (preferably C)
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a contract position with one of the UK's leading M&E Contractors based on site in Scotland.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search