I am currently recruiting for a proven Electrical Superintendent for a permanent / staff positions in Suffolk. To be considered for my client's construction management team the Electrical Superintendent will ideally need to demonstrate experience in the EPC of large-scale renewable energy projects. The Electrical Superintendent will work closely under my client's project management team to manage the on-site operations during the construction period to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company's quality standards. Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize, and direct production of contracted scope of work;
- Identify and resolve conflicts in a timely manner;
- Manage, evaluate, and develop field project team members,
- Lead EIG's standards of safety (IFE), quality, and CBPs;
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members;
- Study schedules and estimate worker-hour requirements for completion of job;
- Analyze and resolve work problems;
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision;
- Detect, recognize and respond to dangerous conditions or situations;
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations;
- Ensure that installations are performed in accordance with master specifications, standard installation details, state and local codes;
- Attend weekly work group meetings, review and update the schedule with construction manager, review RFI's, change orders;
- Collaborate with a diverse number of system owners, engineers, technicians, and trades;
- Utilizing best practices to increase work quality.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a similar position (Experience within large scale energy projects would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft suite programs
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Open to candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
With a competitive salary and a strong pipeline of work and great prospects, this is an ideal time to join my prestigious Client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search