M&E Engineer - Facilities Management - Weybridge - Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits. Are you an experienced M&E Engineer with experience in the Building Services industry? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working at one of their prestigious clients' sites in Weybridge. This role will be based at Weybridge site but requires work at other sites to include Maidenhead as required. Salary: Up to £40,000 plus excellent benefits. Hours of work: 40 hour working week. Location: Weybridge Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule.
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification/ documentation is completed.
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to on time.
- Perform call out duty as required in accordance with contractual requirements.
The successful person:
- This position requires ONC/OND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- Proven experience within a building services environment.
- Knowledge of PSSR 2000/Confined Space, Legionella, and Permit to Work systems.
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of assurance/ health and safety and environment.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search