An exciting opportunity has arisen, due to continued growth of an international client in the renewable energy sector. I am currently recruiting for a proven HSE Administrator for a permanent, site-based staff role. The successful candidate would report into the HSE management team.
Location(s): Hirwaun (South Wales) or Diss (Suffolk)
Main Tasks/Duties and Responsibilities Day to day responsibilities as agreed with your Line Manager to include:
- Provide administrative services to the health and safety team in accordance with applicable organisation policies and practices.
- The general administration services to the team include filing, data entry, typing and assisting in the management of communications and paperwork, managing diaries, assisting with travel arrangements/organisation, looking after visitors, and assisting with general reception and telephone duties.
- Assist the HSE Management team to make improvements and implement required changes.
- Assist the HSE Management team to liaise with external agencies relation to health and safety matters.
- Achieve agreed personal targets and assist HSE Management to achieve team targets.
- Ensure compliance to applicable codes, legislation, and procedures including health and safety.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation associated with your work.
- Immediately report problems/failures that may impact on the organisation and/or its clients/customers to Line Manager
- Contribute towards the efficient running of the team.
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to match budgetary controls.
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures.
- interact and co-operate with all members of the organisation, its suppliers, and clients/customers.
Essential Abilities/ Competencies of this job role
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of working on large scale energy projects would be hugely advantageous.
- Good understanding of administration and the office environment generally
- An understanding of health and safety issues and how a health and safety team work.
- Integrity and honesty in all dealings
- Good analytical, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Basic project management skills
- Good knowledge of general office software such as MS Office
With a salary up ranging from £35-50k DOE depending on experience and skills and great long-term prospects, this is an ideal time to join my prestigious client.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search