Electrical SupervisorOur client are a specialist chemicals manufacturer based in West Bromwich. They manufacture intermediates for various industries including Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical.They are looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Electrical Engineering team within a lower tier COMAH facility. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Electrical Supervisor and we are looking for an immediate start. The role would report to the Lead Electrical Engineer.The ideal candidate will have the following experience listed below:-
- The first line supervision of a small electrical maintenance team involving preventative and reactive maintenance work in an industrial production orientated environment.
- The use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- The ability to use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
- Ideally have a good understanding of ATEX requirements including hazardous area classification.
- The ability to mentor and train staff when/where required.
- You will need to have a recognised Electrical apprenticeship.
- Educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you would have a Compex (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a Petro-Chemical or Heavy Industry environment and be fully conversant with the types of equipment detailed above.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search