Facilities Manager - Hard Services - Waterloo, London - £46k plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK working on one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Waterloo, London.
Salary: £46k plus excellent benefits
Hours of work: 42.5 hours a week
Location: Waterloo, London
- The operational management and development of all scoped works.
- To ensure the delivery of Engineering Services Maintenance and Facilities Services on site.
- Close liaison with the client regarding the status of maintenance operations.
- To ensure the commercial viability and growth of the contract is achieved.
- Ensure all aspects of inventory management including the storage of adequate critical spaces.
- Ensure compliance with Safe Systems of Work including Permit to Work systems and isolation procedures.
- Develop or assist with: Critical plant replacements, Emergency procedures planning, Contingency planning, Strategic review of maintenance techniques, toward-run time and condition-based maintenance, Continuous review of subcontracted works, Activity risk assessment.
- Initiate the standards and review the forward planning of maintenance activities to ensure adequate manpower loading and effective use of shutdown availability.
The successful candidate:
- Proven track record of operations management in a hard services FM environment
- Technical background, ideally in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Good IT skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relationships
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Personable and approachable
- Clean, full driving license
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search