My client, GCU, a Build Partner to CityFibre carry out Fixed Line Telecoms providing a construction of networks including cabling, splicing and testing on networks.
They are currently recruiting for a Reinstatement Manager who will be responsible for a number of reinstatement teams working on City Fibre Contract.
The individual will have responsibility for site management, ensuring the clients requirements are met whilst working in line with the company health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
Management of reinstatement activities:
- Ensuring site standards maintained, assisting risk assessment, accident investigation, site instructions and inspections.
- Liaising with our civils supervisors to determine what area of work needs reinstating and acting promptly to avoid delays closing works
- Ensuring the gangs are working in a logical sequence and order to ensure productivity
- Ensuring high standards of work maintained.
- Ensure completion of quality records, continuity of process-capability
- Ensuring gangs have the correct codes for any materials plant they need to visit for that week.
- Ensuring plant such as a hot box is available for the correct teams in line with the reinstatement program
What we need from you
Thrive within GCU's values and culture of relentlessly striving to excellence through;
- IT literate particularly Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
Criteria / Qualifications
- Understanding of the installation of City Fibre network
- NRSWA (Supervisors)
- Management training
- IOSH / SMSTS
- Extensive experience of working on telecommunications
- Full UK driving license
- Experience of managing contractors (advantageous)
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search