Location: Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm. You would also take part in on call rota for out of hours - 1 week in 6 (overtime paid for site attendance)
Pay: £37,000 per annum
We are looking for a qualified and experienced HVAC engineer on behalf of an industry leading facilities management company to join their maintenance team on a manufacturing site in Waltham on the Wolds in Leicestershire.
About the job
- Undertake maintenance and reactive activity, to a wide range of Air Conditioning systems located in commercial and industrial premises.
- Undertake activity within your competence to support the team in the undertaking of all other M&E building services including but not limited to Fan Coil units, Air Handling Units, BMS systems etc.
- Working in line with the Permit to Work System.
- Use of IT systems (Handheld device) as part of the CAFM system.
- Work in line with issued Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Professional management of working with chemicals including safe disposal
- Undertake training and appointment as a Competent Person in appropriate disciplines.
- Be proactive to identify and report faults with building services equipment and take steps to resolve.
- Qualification in a relevant subject (NVQ/HND/HNC)
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communications both written and verbal.
- Numerate and computer literate.
- Driving licence
- IOSH Passport or CSCS Card
- Qualified to C&G 2079/11 (F-Gas/Air Conditioning)
- (Preferred but not essential) Previous appointment as CP for one or more of the following disciplines, Working at Heights, Confined Spaces
- PASMA Licence
- IPAF Licence
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search