Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management - Wiltshire - £65,000 plus excellent benefits This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Wiltshire.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract beginning immediately and terminating in November 2024.
Salary: £65,000 plus excellent benefits package. Location: Wiltshire Role Responsibilities:
- To lead and develop the Engineering Maintenance team through effective communication, training, and development.
- Support and develop a managed and cost-effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant, systems, and equipment.
- To evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals including cost and timescales.
- Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance and remedial works to agree costs and time and ensuring all works are completed to SLA.
- To provide an engineering service to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations.
- To support the Account Manager to ensure HR, budget and reporting requirements are fully met.
- Responsible for all electrical infrastructure across site.
- To Review all Contractor Service Reports, identifying actions required to satisfy issues and ensuring satisfactory conclusion.
- To maintain all aspects of water management on site, and act as Responsible Person for effective control of Legionella.
The successful candidate:
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety, and operational performance.
- 18TH Edition would be beneficial.
- A minimum engineering qualification of NVQ level 4 or equivalent in an electrical discipline
- Good, all-round knowledge of Maintenance Management disciplines within the Buidling Services Sector.
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation, and management.
- Have good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems - analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and peers, providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
- The ability to organize, plan and prioritise work.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search