Carbon 60 is looking to recruit a Cleaning Operative for its leading Facilities Management client based in Nottingham
Start on 6th October 2023 for a minimum of 4 weeks
Hours of work: 11am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: £10.90ph
Required to undertake duties as directed and respond to reactive requests
- Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards and ensure workload is prioritised and completed.
- Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported.
- Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified.
- Conduct all necessary daily maintenance on machinery (as trained)
- Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed
- Use chemicals and equipment as trained.
- To always work safely, raising any health and safety risks or hazards.
- Previous experience of workplace cleaning would be an advantage
- Good time keeping
- Methodical approach to work
- Be able to read and speak English to ensure safe working practices are followed
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search