Project Manager - Construction/Facilities Management - Barrow in Furness - Up to £62,860 (Inclusive of car allowance), plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness.
Ability to obtain SC Clearance is essential.
Salary: Up to £62,860 depending on experience, (inclusive of car allowance) plus excellent benefits package.
Location: Barrow in Furness
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Deliver turnkey end-to-end Project Management solutions for minor and major revenue projects across the account portfolio.
- Delivery of quality project solutions against Capital & Revenue spend from concept through to completion.
- Effective management, budget control, compliance with all legislation including CDM Regulations, delivery and management of project files and effective asset hand over.
- Delivery of the best value cost option for all projects using a value for money (VFM) pricing schedule and market tested matrix.
- Support and drive new business initiatives and opportunities across the contract and assist the implementation of any contract changes to the business.
- Identification, minimisation, and eradication of risks through appropriate risk management including commercial risks and SHE risks for all parties and staff, operational risks for all parties.
The successful candidate:
- Experience within a similar role or Project Management position.
- A Project Management qualification is required.
- PRINCE 2 best practice project management is preferred.
- IOSH certified (minimum)
- Qualified to HNC / HND standard in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in a TFM environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and use of enterprise systems such as JD Edwards or Coins.
- Able to demonstrate experience in use of lean principles.
- Excellent organisational skills are required for this role.
- Building fabric/refurbishment and M&E refurbishment experience is essential.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search