Commercial Gas Engineer - Facilities Management - Filton, Bristol
Are you an enthusiastic Commercial Gas Engineer looking for a new role? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest Facilities Management Companies in the UK.
Location: Filton, Bristol Hours of Work: Monday - Friday on early/late shift rotation (6am - 2.30pm and 11.30am - 8pm). On call 1 week in 10. Salary: £40,000 + shift allowance + on-call payments + employee benefitsRole Responsibilities:
- Conduct Planned Preventative Maintenance and completed the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- ensure all statutory and mandatory tasks are completed within the required timescale.
- Ensure all certification is correctly completed and remedial works are identified.
- Conduct Reactive and emergency tasks.
- To complete all tasks using hand held technology effectively.
- Liaise directly with Management and Contractors, Customers
- To have a proactive approach to sourcing additional opportunities or works on sites.
- All duties are carried out by company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Commercial Gas e.g. COCN1, COCNCO1
- Holds Domestic gas qualifications e.g. CCN1, CENWAT
- Completed Asbestos training
- Completed Health & Safety training (IOSH, NEBOSH, CSCS H&S training)
- Experience in Building Service Maintenance.
- Willingness and ability to undertake SC Security Clearance
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search