Operations Manager - Manufacturing - Rhondda Cynon Taff - Up to £55k DOE Plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company who are experiencing significant growth at their site based in Rhondda Cynon Taff. The Operations Manager will be a key figure in the next chapter of this exciting story.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress and succeed in a company that recognises and rewards success.
Salary: Up to £55k DOE Plus excellent benefits
Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday
8:00am - 2:30pm Friday
- Continuously drive and implement new 6S ideas and improvements to get to exceptional standards.
- Support the Senior Operations Manager with all aspects of manufacturing.
- Contribute to the development of the company's corporate strategy and lead strategy development in the production area.
- Work with management to deliver the business plan along with the daily KPI's.
- Direct and control the production function to ensure that finished goods of the required Quality standard are available within agreed costs and at the right times.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with managers to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Deliver all the above while maintaining the Quality, Cost and Delivery.
The successful candidate:
- Good presentation skills and the ability to build strong internal relationships.
- An experienced Operations Manager working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to set, deliver and sustain standards of excellence along with the ability to motivate and drive production.
- Able to deal with conflict and disciplinary situations.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing management
- Excellent inter-personal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search