FM Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical bias) - Plymouth
Carbon60 are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to assist the Facilities Manager, overseeing the Maintenance team at their client's site In Plymouth.
Our client is a world leading FM Company, offering stability and opportunities for progression. If you are looking for a career in a stable business, then apply below!
Salary: £40k + Various Benefits Scheme, uniform, tools, and mobile phone provided.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:40pm.
- Carry out assigned PPM in accordance with (IAW) lead references, legislation, and contract compliance.
- Carry out inspection, maintenance, and repair (as appropriate) of Hard Services. Such as, but not limited to, fixed electrical installations and appliances, lighting systems (high and low level), Air Handling Plant and Space Air Conditioning, Hot & Cold-water systems.
- Inclusive of electrical and mechanical fault finding to provide successful delivery of building services maintenance sitewide. Some building fabric repairs, and management are integral to the role.
- Hands on role, working with other team members and lone working as required. Combined with supervision of the in-house Hard Services function and managing supporting sub-contractors, where used.
- To work closely with and to support/assist the maintenance team as required. Support the Management team by ensuring that the service provides a high level of stakeholder satisfaction.
- To assist with all aspects of Health and Safety compliance, assist and undertake, as required, the preparation of Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- Maintenance of records in line with company procedures and maintenance of records library including maintenance of Integrated Management System. (Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental obligations).
- To liaise, supervise and co-operate with the visits of specialist sub-contractors and other visiting disciplines to ensure the continuing efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the occupants and to ensure sufficient adherence of health and safety.
- A recognised apprenticeship and/or full trade training in electrical engineering (Level 3)
- Skilled in 'hands on' maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of a range of plant and equipment and capable of anticipating potential faults or problems which may occur within the full range of building services.
- Ability to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision to manage the day-to-day workload to meet the required targets.
- Be a team worker with a flexible approach, to include the ability to request and offer support from other team members as required, including liaison with line manager.
- IOSH Working Safely or equivalent, (or a willingness to undertake and complete successfully within 3 months from commencement of employment).
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search