Technical Services Manager - Facilities Management Location: Blackfriars, London Salary: up to £60,000 + employee benefitsA fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced FM Technical Services Manager to join a prestigious Blue Chip company account based in their Global HQ.About the job:
- Effectively manage all Hard Services operations, delivering effective Maintenance services into M&E and Building Fabric to fully meet both contractual and Statutory requirements during normal working hours.
- Be an essential part of the management of a team who will ensure the safe operation of all plant and equipment on the site.
- Responsibility for adhering to the permit to work system.
- To consistently deliver the company's management expectations successfully across all key areas, managing and supporting individuals that are under your control to meet and exceed business performance targets.
- Manage an effective maintenance planning and work order system, developing key measures to monitor and control progress.
- Monitor site performance of sub-contractors and make recommendations for sub-contractor nominations and organise sub-contractor visits.
- To take responsibility for the overall performance of the Hard Services team ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are deliver in accordance with the contract and client's satisfaction.
- HND/HNC/NVQ in a Mechanical/Electrical/Building services discipline
- Previous AP appointment
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Proven track record in FM Hard services/ Technical services/Maintenance Management
- Experience in corporate building environment - preferred
- Great team leadership skills
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search