Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Carbon 60 are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Business Development Manager for its leading engineering client based in Wrexham.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional who can focus on growing the business through maintaining and nurturing existing customer relationships and identifying new business leads and opportunities. As part of our senior management team, the Business Development Manager will lead a small, dedicated team in developing a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
£42000 to £48000 DOE
* Research, actively approach new and existing customers, taking on enquires and providing quotes
* Drive activities to actively support and manage sales process working closely with sales team and other operational departments
* Attend networking opportunities including conferences and industry events and workshops, both home and abroad
* Support new product development and launch through robust sales and marketing processes working with supporting departments .
* Prepare and report monthly sales activities to Operations Director.
* Support, develop and manage sales team encouraging positivity.
Strengths, Skills and Competencies
* Previous experience in a similar role in the automotive sector
* Strong ability to generate & improve business operations, working with others in maintaining and developing costings/pricings, quality of products and scheduling.
* Excellent management skills
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to use your own initiative
* Enthusiasm and positivity
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Computer literate, presentation skills and SAP knowledge
* Project Management, Marketing and Research knowledge * Technical skills to understand and sell products on technical merits
* Competitive Salary
* 20 days annual leave ( based on a 4 day week) plus Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
* Use of Company Car
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company Pension
Monday to Thursday 39 hours per week - flexibility to support alternative working hours if/when required
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leading manufacturing and engineering company based in North Wales
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.