Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a generator and thermal solutions manufacturing company based in Doncaster. We are currently looking for a Temperature Control Depot Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. FGAS is desirable for this position - if you come from a Field Service Engineer background with temperature control experience this can be considered.
The hiring company are looking to expand their team and on board a Temperature Control Depot Engineer at their Doncaster Site and carry out preparation of equipment ready for hire including the following, Fluid Chillers, Fluid Pumps, Air Handlers, Heaters & Boilers.
- Ensuring accuracy of checking in returned equipment, preparation, delivery related hard allocation, and equipment repairs.
- Ensuring that equipment allocated for delivery or transfer is available on time and has been prepared to the highest standards.
- Perform hard allocation of plant to meet depot contract requirements, including release and return of plant, off-hire inspections, and processing of chargeable extras.
- Ensure that all service paperwork is completed in a legible and timely manner - including use of hand held devices.
- Report back market opportunities and possible areas for fleet development including product improvements, recurring faults, and competitor activity.
- Strive to continuously improve service delivery and quality relating to TC & MC products.
- You will have secondary education to GCSE/O' level standard or a mechanical/ Electrical background preferably with technical capabilities in power and ideally temperature control.
- A City and Guilds/ONC level 3 qualification or equivalent is also desirable as well as a Refrigerant Handling (F Gas) CITB Brazing or equivalent qualification.
- Alternatively, if not qualified to the above, individual must have good grounding in mechanical engineering and be willing to undertake any training provided to attain these qualifications.
- You must also hold a full, clean, and valid driving license and be able to work out of hours as and when required and be part of the on- call rota.
This Temperature Control Depot Engineer provides a competitive salary, over time rates and other company benefits. This position offers the opportunity to be a part of a growing and diverse company working Monday - Friday hours.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications and would like to know more, please contact us with your CV!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search