Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - Facilities Management - Bournemouth, England - £38,750 Plus fully expensed van
Are you an Experienced Air Conditioning Engineer Looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading facilities management companies in the UK, based at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Bournemouth England.
Location: Bournemouth, England
Hours of work: 8:00 am to 5:00pm - 40 hours a week
Salary: £38,750 Plus Fully Expensed Van
- Maintain and repair air conditioning equipment including service, maintenance, and repair of split AC systems, VRV/VRF systems, and heat pumps.
- You may also be required to work on specific refrigeration equipment such as chilled cabinets/multideck or ice machines.
- You will work across a variety of manufacturer plants, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Media, Toshiba, and LG, understanding installation designs and bespoke manufacturer troubleshooting procedures.
- You will complete all work-related statutory and business-required documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspection reports and remedial work.
- All repairs are to be completed in line with SLA.
- During service visits, you will answer client queries, report any defects, and keep them informed of site activities.
The ideal candidate:
- NVQ level 3 air conditioning
- F-GAS Category 1
- Time Served in an Air Con Specific role
- Able to carry tools up to 20kg
- Must Hold a Full UK driving license
- Be proactive and have the ability to locate and repair faults
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search