Carbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to work for a global leading provider of maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for the civil aviation industry. This Senior Sales Manager position is on a permanent basis and has become available due to continued growth and expansion. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an engineering environment and have great communication skills. Role Responsibilities will include:
- Monitors team performance, conducts personnel reviews, provides guidance in sales topics, and supports team in sales campaigns.
- Liaise with Global Head of Sales on sales, personnel and process improvement topics.
- Identify and execute sales strategies to target key customers.
- Representing and promoting the landing gear services product portfolio of our client to external and internal customers, and obtain new business
- Calculation of landing gear Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) proposals in alignment with all involved stakeholders (internal & external).
- Negotiation of contracts in accordance with our clients requirements, and to adjust or revise scope of such contracts.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the regional MRO industry
- Preparation, scheduling and execution of customer visits
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors and industry trends
- Participation in marketing and customer events (e.g. Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
- Continuous improvement of existing roles, tools and processes
- Other duties as assigned or required
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience managing sales teams will be a distinct advantage.
- Significant experience in aviation and in working with customer-oriented attitude, specifically Sales.
- Preferably experience in landing gear systems and their overhauls
- High degree of intercultural competency and strong understanding of different cultures
- Experience in working with a diverse team, customer focussed and service oriented
- Problem-solving competency, as well as self-motivated drive for business
- Ability to negotiate complex contracts and deal with Senior customer representatives
- Ability to present our client in a consistent and professional way
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, XL, Power Point etc.
- Preferably ability to speak and negotiate in further languages (e.g. German)
- Self-confident to lead, guide, develop and support personnel in the sales team.
- Ability to understand and solve personnel topics. Have a positive attitude to resolve conflicts.
- Possess a strong character with the distinction to develop and drive business and customer relationships forwards.
- Strong ability to build close relationships with customers.
- Ability to work independently, and possess a high level of business and project management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established aviation company. If you are interested in the role and want some more information, please contact Marika in the engineering team on 01329 745 971. Interviews are being held shortly.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search