Mobile Electrician - North London, England - Temporary role - Facilities Management - £18 Per Hour
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies, based in the UK.
- £18.00 Per hour
- Temporary role up until 31st January 2024 - Potential to be extended
- Monday to Friday - 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Mobile Position
- Isolates defective equipment from the power supply, and checks visually for faults
- tests mechanical parts for faults isolates the problem areas
- Conducts preventative maintenance on machines and equipment by checking for smooth operation and replacing worn and defective parts.
- installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- preparation of estimates/quotations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 18th Edition, minimum requirements.
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing - Preferred or working towards.
- C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification - Preferred.
- Authorized Person - Low Voltage and Confined Spaces - Desirable.
- Experience in installation, testing, and maintenance of LV distribution systems.
- Experience with standby power systems including prime movers and UPS.
This position is ideal for electricians based in north London and surrounding areas, if you are interested in this position, please contact Laurie on 029222 60591.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search